Be Independent, Not Alone.
2. You are able to work independently with reliable support from other nutritionists.
3. Opportunity for a competitive income.
4. Rations can be run by qualified, experienced Ration Analysts, giving you more time to spend serving your current customers, prospecting new customers, and enjoying a higher quality of life.
5. Educational meetings, training opportunities and other resources are available to you to help you continue your education.
6. ANC has a team of technical service staff to troubleshoot problems on farm.
7. ANC’s Marketing Department is available with the tools to help you promote your business.
8. ANC has people that have the knowledge and skills to set up your business to be profitable.
9. Resources, resources, resources. ANC has them. We can connect you with the people and tools to make your business successful.
What makes ANC different?
ANC is not connected to any feed company, nor does it get paid to promote the commodities or products of others. This allows ANC to be unbiased in evaluating which ingredients, products, and services to use for each herd. Many other companies offer ration balancing and feed consulting services, however ANC’s objective is to provide a more complete program, with better service.
Read More: Is Consulting for Me?
What are current consultants saying?
“If I had known about ANC 15 years ago, I would have been with them all along. ANC provides more flexibility for my customers, my business, and myself.”
– Bob Lange, ANC Independent Consultant since 2008; Based out of Minnesota
“I appreciate the good-working relationships and family atmosphere of ANC. ANC’s goal is to help the consultants be the best in the industry so that our dairy farmers will receive the most value. I also appreciate the flexibility of my schedule and excellent income potential I have in being an independent consultant with ANC.”
– Lamar Stoltzfus, ANC Independent Consultant since 2000; Based out of Pennsylvania
“The biggest advantage to working with ANC is that everybody in the company is so cordial and wants to help you and your business succeed.”
– Bruce Caygill, ANC Independent Consultant since 2004; Based out of Wisconsin
“I chose ANC because I was looking for options, and I found unique solutions for my market. ANC has made a difference within my client base and professional partners already. Customers are seeing positive results with milk production, reproduction, and cost per cow savings. I am excited about the future of ANC. People are asking questions and there is a sincere desire to hear our story. Going beyond nutrition through innovative solutions sets ANC apart. The ANC team is committed to listening to the needs of each farm and tailoring solutions that work for them, providing cutting edge ration balancing, and a great line of remarkable products.”
– Jay Hoffman, ANC Consultant and Midwest Divisional Manager
Start from the beginning:
Read how these consultants began their career as dairy consultants:
Read how these four Independent Consultants manage their own businesses successfully with ANC:
If you are interested in becoming an ANC Consultant, please fill out the following form so we can learn more about you!